Monday, October 3, 2011

September 23-25

This is why I need to blog more: I forget what all I've done when I'm trying to "catch up." Yet, here I am catching up again. And for some reason, I almost sure that I will play catch up again in my life.

September 23: Tay and I picked up Trey from school and met Hannah for lunch. Love that I got to spend just those few precious moments with her.
It's so hard to get a 3yr & 4yr old to look AND smile
This is the best one. Ha! 
Hannah and the boys 
The boys and I

Trey, Jametra, and I met my parents for dinner at a great restaurant that my aunt just happens to own. And it all went really well actually. I'm so glad Trey was there.
Trey and Pawpaw T 
Trey and Mimi 
my happy little boy!

Trey's mom came and got him when we got back from eating. I had been wanting to see The Lion King at the theater. I had also been saying that I wanted to go alone. No kids. Just me. Well, I ended up meeting up with Dr. Hill and Tay (Anns was at a friend's house). So we saw the late showing of Lion King. It was really good. And Tay did really great for being up WAY past his normal bedtime.
So sweet  
His eyes crack me up
Found this onesie at Gymboree- it was a must for Ella (my Goddaughter due in Jan)

As you come to know Me more and more intimately, you grow increasingly free. - Jesus Calling

September 24: I slept in. YAY! I went to the grocery store to get things to make chicken spaghetti and chocolate chip cake for lunch at church on Sunday. I was home alone and raised the windows and had Selah playing. Simply wonderful.
I bought a new mixer. I hadn't been able to find one that I loved as much as my old one. Now I have. And it came with a bottom that holds the cord and beaters. Love it!  
 
Yummy goodness ready to bake.
I didn't get a good picture of the "after". But this cake is so easy to make and so good.
I didn't have any baker's spray for my bunt pan, so I just used regular spray. Nope, the cake got stuck in the pan. So I took the parts I could get out to my friend Bethany and made another cake later that night.
I cooked my chicken and put together the mix for the chicken spaghetti while the first cake baked. I did it all in my batter bowl from Pampered Chef. Then I put it in the fridge so I could bake it in the morning. Worked out really well.
I went to Houston that night to New Wine Fellowship. They were having a special service Mrs. Pam (the pastor's wife) asked me if I could dance. And I could. I did a dance to Selah's Threshold of Glory. After church, I came home and baked the second cake. Then headed to bed.
a drama at church

Live first and foremost in My Presence. - Jesus Calling

September 25: Busy, busy, busy day. I got up early to bake my chicken spaghetti. It was friend's and family day at New Wine, so I went to church there. After church they had lunch. And then my friend Beka's daughter had her first birthday party. And I went to work that night. Very busy, but I loved every minute of it!
ready for the oven 
Bethany and her nephew Zeke 
Berea (Zeke's mom) and Bethany
me with Zeke 
Zeke and his mommy  
Gavin (Bethany's son)
Gavin on Bella's present 
Bethany and I 
me with the birthday girl

Pour all of your energy into trusting Me. Only I know the difficulty or ease of each segment of your journey.- Jesus Calling

No comments:

Post a Comment