Monday, October 3, 2011

September 26-30

September 26- My friend Bethany gave birth to a big and healthy baby boy. She did a great job and he is simply precious. At one point, I was talking to her on the phone and Tay wanted to know who it was. So I told him that Bethany was going to have Greyson today and so he sang Happy Birthday to baby Greyson. It was so sweet.
I had a friend make this to hang on her door for when she came in
Had these flowers and a gift waiting on her
I had the door shut and when she saw the hanger she started crying. It was really great to see her face though.
Tay and I went to lunch. Some facial expressions:
 
 
Absolutely love this boy
Then it was another night at work for me.

Though I am King of the universe, I am totally accessible to you. I am with you wherever you are. Nothing can separate you from My Presence!- Jesus Calling

September 27- Tay went to school. I napped while he was in school. A typical Tuesday afternoon with Tay and Anns. Homework, reading, naptime, snacks.
I went to the hospital to visit with Bethany and Grey. Berea, Gracie and Greta (Bethany's two daughters) and I went to eat mexican after leaving the hospital. Both girls had to sit by me.
True story (ask Berea): a guy that works at the restaurant kept asking me some questions. You know the ones: are those your kids, are you married, where's your boyfriend. And Berea is trying so hard to not laugh out loud. I was having a hard time not laughing either. So funny. I've never had someone ask all those questions with other people at my table. I might have turned red. Oh, wait I did.
Greta and I 
baby Grey 
Zeke got hungry 
Grey and I 
Big sister Gracie

Thank Me for your neediness, which is building trust-bonds between us. - Jesus Calling

September 28- Tay went to school. Anns had 60% day and got out at 11:00. In my opinion, what's the point in that? Don't they realize it would just be easier to not go to school at all on those days? But, they do and I go get Anns early. This is the first week that I was picking her up alone. Last year, Tay didn't go to school on Wednesday's and in August he wasn't in school yet. So it was a girls day for Anns and I. We went shopping for a baby gift for my cousin. I let her pick where we had lunch. We picked up Trey from school and then picked up Tay. They all had to rest for naptime. Tay usually goes to sleep and then Trey and Anns play for a little while. They wanted to watch The Lion King on the Ipad and I gave in. When Trey and I left, we went to the hospital to see my cousin and her new baby girl. So sweet. Trey wanted to watch and help with everything. I know that he will be a great big brother. Then I took him for supper while he waited on his mom to get off work and she came and got him from the restaurant. By then, I was very ready to go home to some peace and quiet.
Lunch date 
Anns and I 
The three amigos 
playing on the Ipad 
so tired 
The Lion King- animals and all 
Trey holding Madeline's hand 
Me, Madeline, and Trey 
he has me wrapped so tight
Trey and his mom- Marquita

This is essentially an act of faith: believing that I love you with boundless, everlasting Love. The art of receiving is also a discipline: training your mind to trust Me, coming close to Me with confidence.
 -Jesus Calling

September 29: When I got up, I didn't really get dressed for the day. The plan for the day was me to take Tay to school and Dr. Hill was meeting his class for a walk to the fire department. Well, life happens and she wasn't able to go. So, I did. And Tay was very excited that I was walking with them to the fire department. Dr. Hill did get to make it for a few minutes and walked Tay back to school. I met up with Hannah to do some paperwork for my Pampered Chef party. Then I ran to Walmart to get things to make for supper at work. I picked Tay up from school and headed home for naptime. I got home a little early and threw an Apple Crumble Cake into the oven. It was ready in time to walk out the door for work.
got a sticker 
shaking the fireman's hand  
 
 
in the driver's seat 
precious boy  
his cute little class 

Apple Crumble Cake:  
2 jars apple pie filling
1/4 cup sugar
1 box yellow cake mix
1 stick butter
cinnamon to your liking
pour pie filling in dish 
sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top of filling
pour and spread cake mix (do not mix cake together- use the dry cake mix from box)
cut and spread out butter
bake on 350 for 45 min.  
TA DA!

Because I am infinite, I am able to love you as if you and I were the only ones in the universe. - Jesus Calling

September 30- Tay and I did a few things in town and I needed to go to my house and pack for my weekend away. I was leaving after work to head to Clinton, TN. So, I guess I should've packed earlier, but I didn't. So we did. He played in the playroom at my house while I through some things into a suitcase. We got Anns from school and it was another typical afternoon. Then it was work and driving for me.
being a silly boy 
 

Your future is in My hands; I release it to you day by day, moment by moment. Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow. - Jesus Calling

No comments:

Post a Comment