Saturday, November 26, 2011

Nov. 11-18

November 11- Happy Veteran's Day! I'm so thankful for all of those who fight for my freedom and their families. This morning, there was FROST on my car when I got off. Tay and I ran a few errands and got Anns from school. It was just another regular day around here. I met Hannah at the flea market for a quick look before work. So many cute Christmas things. I got some craft ideas! Now, if only I can find time to make some things. And another night at work for me.
frost 
really cute "dot" items at Hobby Lobby- and look at Tay's face 
Tay at lunch

I know what each of your days will contain, and I will empower you accordingly.-Jesus Calling
November 12- I slept in! I had to go to the bank before they closed. I had lunch at a sushi place in town that I had never ate at before. Several friends have suggested that I go there, so I thought I would try it out. It was good, but still not my favorite. Then it was back home for a nap before going back to work. I made a quick run into Walmart right before work. I was frustrated about not finding what I needed and really wasn't paying attention to what was going on around me. A man spoke to me and I spoke back, and I kept walking. Well, he stopped me and began talking to me. Now, I'm aware that God's timing is not our timing. And He can use the strangest places to chance your life. And who knows how this will turn out. I'm trying to be open and not be the aggressive one. I'm usually the take charge type of person and I don't want to push to hard to soon. I'm sure other women know what I'm talking about. So let's toast to me being laid back and taking it one step at a time.
the line at the bank was out the door- I waited for a long time

My kingdom is not about earning and deserving; it's about believing and receiving. -Jesus Calling

November 13- After church, I met my grandparents to eat lunch. I haven't done that in a while and it was great to catch up with them. At one point, I was watching the way they interacted. My PawPaw knew just how she wanted her cup and was helping her. It was so sweet. My grandmother is not in the best of health, and his actions made me long for a love that knows no bounds. Something so precious. One day, I have faith and believed that God has a husband with love abound for me. After lunch, I went to a friend's to watch some football. Yes- some football. I'm not sure of what to make of the "I love football now" stage I am in. But, for now I'm going to go with the flow. So Sunday afternoon football it was. Then I came home to go to bed.
cute little candle on my friend's table

 I AM CHRIST in you, thee hope of glory.-Jesus Calling

November 14- When I got to the Hill's, Tay was eating some cereal. I told him to put up the container and I noticed it was taking him longer than usual. I asked him to come out. Well, I was not ready for what I saw. He had climbed on the stool and had eaten three oreos. I guess he wanted dessert with his breakfast. It was so funny! I love that kid. We did some "school work" and had a morning at home. He even helped make lunch. We picked Anns up a little early from gymnastics. Their great-grandfather had passed away and they were going to the visitation with their dad. So I got them dressed and ready to go. Then I headed home.
love this face
writing his name and numbers
concentrating
dressing up as a horse
just doing some painting
watching the potatoes heat up

Dare to see yourself as i see you: radiant in My righteousness, cleaned by My blood.-Jesus Calling

November 15- Another day in the neighborhood. I took Tay to school and tried to nap while I could. :) Then it was time to get kiddos from school. Everyone was really tired and we all took a great nap. I headed off to work that night.
Tay was hiding when I got there- but I found him
When we got home this is how I found Anns 
And Tay was knocked out as well

When your mind moves toward a problem area, you tend to focus on that situation so intensely that you lose sight of Me.-Jesus Calling

November 16- Rain, rain, go away. When I left work, it was raining. Tay slept later than usual this morning, so I made chocolate chip muffins for breakfast. Just call me Martha Stewart. Ha, I used the mix that you simply add milk. He wanted to wear his raincoat and rainboots. Who was I to argue with? After dropping him off, I ran a couple of errands and went to pick up Anns from her 60% day. We had lunch and stopped by her mom's office for a few minutes. We went home to clean up some before heading to get Tay. Then, it was back to work that night for me.
yummy, yummy mini muffins 
ready to face the rain 
hiding from me after naptime- he had built this "cage" with the pillows 
such a sweet girl

Although I inhabit all of space and time, you can communicate with Me only here and now.-Jesus Calling

November 17- After dropping Tay off at school, I ran a few errands for myself and Dr. Hill. It's also her mom's birthday, so Happy Birthday to Nana. I met my friend Bethany and baby Grey for lunch while she was in town. We sat at the restaurant for three hours just catching up. Normally, I would have taken a nap during that time; but must admit holding Grey was totally worth it. I love that I got to spend those moments with Bethany and loved seeing her and Grey. Then, it was back to carpool lines for me. And that night I went to bed very early.
ran into Hobby Lobby for this cake pan
sweet baby 
he is smiling 
a big boy already

Not many Christians know how to live in this radical freedom, which is their birthright.-Jesus Calling

November 18- Jametra, Tay, and I went to a nearby town and looked at some couch/loveseats that we are thinking about getting. We then went to lunch. Tay and I got Anns from school. Once, their dad came home, I ran home to get dressed to go to dinner with Jametra in Memphis. We ate at Texas de Brazil downtown. It's where she wanted to eat for her birthday dinner. We had a great time.
we saw my grandparents at a store and I had to stop and say hi 
Tay and I at lunch 
The birthday girl and I 

Stay in touch with me, even during your busiest moments.-Jesus Calling 

1 comment:

  1. You two look beautiful! I hope you had a very happy birthday, Jametra!

    ReplyDelete