Friday, November 18, 2011

November 6-10

November 6- It was a great service at church. After church, Jametra and Sade' (and her two boys) went to lunch together. Now, I happen to love the fellowship of Sunday lunch. Especially with great company. After lunch I picked up Hannah for an afternoon movie. Just the two of us. After taking her home, I came home for a nap before going to work. Then it was off to work.
 
the boys 
beautiful

Many people's decisions are a combination of their habitual responses and their desire to please themselves or others.-Jesus Calling

November 7- As I was leaving work, I saw a gorgeous tree. I am loving the fall colors and weather right now. Tay and I had another day at home. We went to lunch and then to pick up Anns. She still isn't feeling so great and wasn't going to gymnastics that day. Then later it was off to work for me.
 
 
we tried out the new frozen yogurt place. I happen to like Tutti Frutti better though

Worship Me in the beauty of holiness. All true beauty reflects some of who I AM. -Jesus Calling

November 8- I took Tay man to school and took a nap. I picked up Trey, Tay, and Anns from school. On the way home, we stopped at the city hall so that I could vote. The kids were very well behaved. A woman said that they were the best kids that had been in there today. I said thanks. After naptime, we got ready for Anns's soccer game. After the game, I took Trey to meet his mom and went home to bed.
made a run through here- it's so good! 
trying to take a picture of kids outside of city hall 
with three kids- I am fighting a losing battle 
soccer time 
her favorite place to be- in the goal 
the boys brought their own entertainment

Although you and your circumstances may change dramatically, I remain the same throughout time and eternity. -Jesus Calling

November 9- It was post call day for Dr. Hill. She asked me if I would help clean out the pantry and kitchen. She knows I love organizing things. So after I took Tay to school, I came back and helped her. She did a great job with parting of things that she doesn't use. I was very proud. We put away the new things she got from her Pampered Chef party. So much fun. And the great thing about is was that I got some things out of this deal as well. So thankful! To me it was a really good day. I don't often get to spend time with just her and I happen to love her as a boss and a friend. So glad that God joined our paths almost 3 yrs ago. She and her family have been such a blessing in my life.
cleaning out 
I love organization 
new pots and pans 
these are so pretty and shiny- Now time to cook in them

When a future-oriented worry assails you, capture it and disarm it by suffusing the Light of My Presence into that mental image.- Jesus Calling

November 10- After taking Tay to school, I met Marquita and Trey at the doctor office for her checkup. Everything looks great. Ella's heartbeat was loud and strong. I'm getting ready for her to make her arrival. After that appointment, I had a meeting to attend. Then it was off to get kiddos from school. And then work that night.
"my" baby bump 
waiting for the dr to come in 
got her glucose drink 
we had to wait for an hour for the drink to process and then have her labs taken- so Trey decided to play musical chairs in the waiting room 
of course, we made him put them up
got to work and saw this in the newspaper- I'm very sad that I will be missing that concert

Any day can be a good day, because My Presence permeates all the time. -Jesus Calling

No comments:

Post a Comment