Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 17-20

December 17- I was up early. Not that I planned to be. I mean I set no alarm, was comfy in the hotel room, and could hear Trey snoring in the bed next to me. No reason to get up. Yet, I was wide awake at 5:30 AM! I did go back to sleep for a little while. When Trey woke up after 9 we got breakfast downstairs. Then I took him to my parent's house for a visit. He and my dad had the best time sword fighting. Then we went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. Trey loves these movies. I took Trey home and went home as well.
This is Trey sleeping.
Playing on the computer with Mimi
Sword fighting with Pawpaw T
some ninja move
wearing deer antlers
at the movies

December 18- We had our Christmas program at church. It was really good. They did an interview with several of the little kids about the Christmas story. Hearing it through their words gave it a whole new meaning. When asking what gifts were brought to Jesus, some answers were very funny. Frankinsomething, Murf, and one little boy said he would have brought Jesus cookies. Out of the mouths of babes. After church, Sade' and her family, Sidney and her daughter, Jametra, and I went to eat. I love hanging out with friends outside of work. So thankful for these friendships. I came home to rest before going to work that night.
wore my favorite shoes to church 
baby Mackenna

December 19- The kiddos and I stayed home all day. We had a day of playtime, laundry, lunch, and naptime. And I went back to work that night.
silly boy 
running hard 
playing in the tree house 
toothless grin 
soup and grilled cheese for a picnic outside

December 20- I had an appointment scheduled for the morning part of the day. Then I went over to stay with the kiddos. We had to do a couple of errands for their mom. We stopped for lunch at Chick-Fil-A. Their dad came home soon after we layed down for naps. I left and went shopping for a few things. I went home to wrap some gifts. I feel very blessed to be able to give presents this year.
part of a test I had to take at my appointment 
Anns and I wrapped up some cookies for their great-grandmother
gifts under our tree 
truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment