Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 22-23

December 22- I took a nap in the morning and got up to meet my grandparents at my aunt's house. My Aunt Carol came from Memphis for the day. So I went over to see her and some family. It was fun to hear old stories about their childhood that I've never heard before. Learned lots about my grandmother, that's for sure. They also sang some crazy songs. It was nice to spend some time with them. I am hoping to go to Memphis soon to visit my aunt. I had to leave in order to get ready and go to work. But it was worth it.
Aunt Dina, Nellie (my grandmother), Aunt Carol 
Aunt Dina 
laughing 
good times 
I've seen this look so many times 
Aunt Dina and I 
Carol, Dina, Nellie 
Michael (Aunt Carol's oldest son) 
Aunt Carol 
singing 
Don't know what this look is for

December 23- I came home from work and went to bed. I slept most of the day before going back to work that night. Not a whole lot to report for this day. Didn't even take a picture. It's almost time for Christmas and I can hardly believe that it's so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment