Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last catch up of the year

December 27- I didn't have anything planned for the day. So I slept in and went shopping in the afternoon. I had to go back to work that night. So, not to much to report for this lazy day.
got 5 Charming Charlie gift cards for Christmas- and I had a coupon. Bring on the jewelry!

December 28- Since I had to work the night before and again that night, I slept all day. I didn't really sleep all day, but at least I rested all day.
some people ordered pizza at work and I ate their peppers! Yummy.

December 29- I ended up staying over to help day shift at work for a few hours. I ended up staying for 8 more plus the 12 I had already worked. So needless to say after 20 hours of work, I was ready for bed when I got home. So I slept most of the rest of the day and night.
I did look online and found Chonda's new schedule for the spring! So happy that she's coming to areas around me. Road trip planning has begun!

December 30- I got up early and Jametra and I went to IHOP at 5:30 in the morning. Then we went to Walmart. By the time we got home, I was ready for bed again. So I took a nap and got up later and went to a late lunch and movie. Alone. I saw We Bought A Zoo. Really cute. Then I made a stop at ToysRUs and headed back home for the night. I popped some popcorn. Had some Hot Tamales, M&Ms, peanuts to go along with it. Movie and my favorite snack. Not bad for a Friday night, right?

December 31- Happy New Year's Eve! I had all intentions to be productive today. Since, I didn't get out of bed until 1:00, guess that went down the drain. But I still have all night to do a few things. I went to lunch and made a stop at Starbucks. And I may or may not do anything tonight. Who knows. As of yet, I don't have plans to do anything. I may just turn up the music and clean my house. Then again, I may pop in a movie and be lazy. But, I do hope that everyone has a blast doing whatever they are doing tonight. May the upcoming year be wonderful and full of blessings!
I did take the time to organize my jewelry on this hanger I got for Christmas! 
This is one of my favorite pictures from 2011. I happen to love this kid, and next year Ella will be here. I'm very excited about the things that I've yet to do and hope to embrace 2012 with an open heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment