Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December 21st

December 21- I was in Toys R US and what I wanted wasn't there. So I went over to the Babies R US deptartment. I was looking at the prices on a play mat for my cousin's little girl. I passed by a onesie that read "My Aunt loves me berry much." And I began to tear up. Three years ago today, my brother and SIL delivered my neice Harley stillborn at 29 wks. To say it was a rough time is an understatment. Our lives haven't been the same. And thinking about how fun and exciting Christmas and her birthday would be like this year is also hard. I'm so thankful for the things that God has brought into my life because of Harley. So thankful. And I'm reminded that God's mercy and love is everlasting. Happy Birthday sweet Harley.

No comments:

Post a Comment