Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Stepping Up

So I have loved all things Beth Moore for as long as I can remember. But, I've never done a Bible study of hers. I've read some books, gone to some conferences, yet haven't done a study. I tried once. I was given Breaking Free when I was in high school. I was not in a place where I could complete it. I did maybe the first few days worth of study and stopped. Emotionally, I wasn't ready. I simply put it away. And I have never been able to join a group for a study because of the way I work. But, a woman I work with had the dvd set of Beth's Stepping Up. And I've borrowed it and bought a book. I popped in the dvd on the 1st and sat down for a session. Well, let me tell you, it's incredible already. I am looking so forward to getting more into this study. I'm loving it so far. I know that it's only day one, but I'm committed to the next 30 days of Stepping Up. So if you think about me at all, please pray for me. I know that while I am heading in the right direction, that Satan is going to do his best to distract me. Have any of you done Stepping Up? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment