Friday, March 9, 2012

March 5-8

March 5- Spent my morning at the doctor's office for a checkup.

March 6- Another day full of kiddos, carpool, homework, and work.

March 7- I slept while the kids were at school. Nothing like a good nap! Then it was a full afternoon before work.

March 8- After I dropped Tay at school, I headed to Birmingham to pick up my friend Misty. She was joining me for a couple of days to see Chonda. We made it to Tuscaloosa early. I had tried to get my hair cut before going out of town, but it didn't happen. So I had a quick decision. I walked into a salon in Tuscaloosa, AL and let someone chop off all my hair. Yep, I did. And I wasn't happy with the result, but it's just hair. It will grow. We headed to the church to help set up and get ready for the night. The concert went great.
beautiful weather to drive 
saw this and think I should get one
Warren and Doug 
Doug 
Supporting the champs 
rocking out her birthday boots

After the concert, we headed for Shreveport, LA. It was a bad night to be driving all night. It rained 98% of the way there. But we made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment