Sunday, May 13, 2012

First week post op

I came home from the hospital on the 10th. I got home around 3 that afternoon. All I wanted to do was sleep. I felt great in the hospital, but for some reason the moment I got home, I was exhausted. I was also having some gagging issues. I wasn't sick, just gagging with anything that I tried to drink. So for the next two days, I gagged a lot and slept even more. I was able to walk outside some, even went to the flea market with my friend Hannah. Saturday was better. I ended up spending the day with Amanda and Hollie. Her prom was that night and I tagged along on the last minute things. I was so tired by the end of the day. Getting into bed never felt better. Sunday was Mother's day. I went to church and then met some family at my cousin's house. I didn't stay very long. I was wiped out and needed a nap. I stayed home the rest of the day.
my diet for the first week after surgery- clear liquids 
went to the flea market 
Hollie got her hair done 
the back 
I did makeup for three girls 
love her 
so grown up 
my brother, mom, and I

No comments:

Post a Comment