Monday, May 21, 2012

Low key weekend

May 19- I stayed at home most the day. Jametra and I did get out for a while. One of the things on my bucket list is to learn how to drive a stick shift. Her car is a stick, so on the way home she let me practice some. I most definitely have a LONG way to go, but she was very patient. Between the laughter. It was fun anyway. That night, I went to Houlka to attend a tent meeting. Great night indeed.
trying to learn how to drive- again 
kids singing at the tent meeting

May 20- I went to church that morning. Then I went to lunch and home for a nap. I got up and ready to go back to the tent meeting that night. I was looking forward to hearing a couple of people speak. On my way there, I had a flat. I got some help changing it and went back home. It wasn't how my night was supposed to go. But, that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment