Saturday, July 21, 2012

July 15- 20

July 15- I was tired from my trip, so I spent the day napping. Nothing exciting for sure.
July 16- The kids and I headed to the pool, only to find out that they are closed on Mondays. We went to a couple of splash parks that were also closed. We ended up downtown at the fountain. They had fun playing in the water and on the playground. At work that night, my friend Casey came in to have her baby boy. I was so excited that I was able to be there when he was born. He's so precious.
ready for the water 
so much fun 
just so you know
baby Wesley with his mama and daddy

July 17- I had Trey and Ella for the day. We went to have lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. Then we went to see Ice Age. It was a fun filled and busy day.
yes, I took all four kids out to lunch and to a movie. To me, it's just another day.
Ella did really well. She slept through lunch and about half of the movie.  
such a big girl 
 
so tired after a full day

July 18- We finally made it to the pool. They have added a slide, and that's all the kids did. Go up and down. Up and down. For the whole time we were there. They loved it and had a blast. That night at church, I helped with the youth. They are some funny kids. It made me miss children's ministry a lot.
new slide 
climbing out of the pool 
waiting for lunch 
silly boy 
isn't he cute?
one of my favorite kids at church- she's just so sweet

July 19- We spent the morning at Healthworks, We had mexican for lunch. I was happy to spend the morning doing something indoors that they were overly excited about. It's a win win for everyone.
my new favorite picture of them 
 

July 20- Another thing on our "to do" list for the summer was visiting the library. So we made a morning of it. I ended up seeing a friend of mine in there. The kids read books and played games on the computers. I'm glad that they enjoy reading so much. We met Jametra at Logan's for lunch. We went to the mall so I could run in a store really fast. They each took a turn at the jumpers. Great way to end the week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment