Sunday, August 19, 2012

Birthday celebrations

August is a popular month for birthdays in my family. My grandmother, two of her sisters, my dad, and a few cousins all have birthdays in August. My grandmother commented on FB that she was having lunch on the 19th for everyone. I was supposed to go out of town for a baby dedication, but decided against it for a couple of reasons. I went to church that morning and helped Berea with childrens church. She is a great teacher. I loved watching the kids understand the story and have fun. After church, I went to my grandmother's for lunch. It was really great to see everyone that I haven't seen in a while.
we learned about Joseph and made coats of many colors 
I was beyond excited that my Aunt Carole was able to come 
Aunt Dina and I 
my grandmother 
the three sisters 
birthday people 
 
two of my cousins and their families 
with my parents 
my cousin Courtney and I 
Uncle Buddy and Aunt Carole 
my Aunt Patrice 
my wonderful grandparents

No comments:

Post a Comment