Tuesday, September 23, 2014

One Tweet Changed My Life

I am a lover of social media. I think there are pros and cons to it. I happen to like the pros a lot. Almost 2yrs ago, I saw a tweet on Twitter that lead me to reach out to a fellow nanny. That one tweet opened a door for one of the most meaningful friendships I've ever had.

As this is nanny recognition week, my hat goes off to my friend Nicole. She is an incredible nanny, person, and friend. She's one of my favorite people ever. She's hilarious, thoughtful, and selfless. Over the past couple of years, I've learned so much from her. God knew a long time ago that I would need her in my life. For that I will be eternally grateful. He provided this friendship in just the right season in my life. We've laughed and cried together (ok, I cried). Our lives are so similar. Sometimes you just need someone who understands where you are coming from. And that she does. I honestly can not explain in words how much I treasure her and her friendship in my life.

HAPPY NANNY RECOGNITION WEEK!!!!!




Also, how GORGEOUS is she?



No comments:

Post a Comment