Friday, October 24, 2014

30 in 30

Y'all, I'm turning 30 in January. Yes, I know it unimagable to me to. I have come to realize that there are things in my life that I've always wanted to do, yet never take the time to actually pursue these dreams. So, in 2015 I'm going to do some things that I want to do. I'm making plans now. I'm not letting things hold me back. I'm ready. I'm excited. Can I start early?

Here's my list so far:

1. New York- I'm going!!!!! The excitment is so grand I can barely contain it.
2. Attend a Women of Faith event- I've wanted to go for many years. The closest ones are always at a bad time in my schedule. Already got a date and making arrangments.
3. To read 30 books- I would love suggestions.
4. Go to Six Flags- and yes, I've never been
5. See the Arch in St. Louis
6. Go white water rafting
7. Annual trip with my friends
8. Ride a double decker bus
9. Learn to play the piano- at least one song
10. Ride in a hot air balloon
11. Get a tattoo- I'm just a chicken
12. Ride a train
13. Complete a 5k- actually running it
14. Take a dance class
15. I'm going to not let fear stand in the way of my being more open to sharing Jesus with others.

Anyone want to join me? I'm going to have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment